Monday 2 July 2012

May 2012

Hi All
Am well into June ...oops into July now and not posted May's photos so here goes.....

I don't think there's too many as can't remember doing much in May.


John and Linda at the club ... we went to Beatles night, great band from Melbourne.













 These three photos were take at the old stock bridge on Wodonga Creek.

In my respite time I am trying to get out and about and take some  photos whilst exploring the area a bit more.

I had a bit of fun photo manipulating the one of the bridge for a totally different look  ...it will appear sometime soon on my Scrapping blog.




















This is a bad photo but the only one we got on John's 75th birthday. Went out to the club for dinner. Twas a huge day for Steve as we had lunch out as well with friends Heather, Loui and Ann. Luckily the band at the club was fantastic that night so it kept Steve awake.



No comments:

Post a Comment