Tuesday 30 October 2012

June in Wodonga


A BIT OF FUN

Well this is a very late June post but started it way back then.
Didn't take many photos in June  as I had my hand operated on but did manage these few of kitchen adventures.

I bought a pasta maker which is fun and makes a lovely pasta.... didn't think about the fact that I couldn't knead dough for a few months afterwards. Anyway we'll be back into home made pasta now my hand has healed.

Every now and then Steve comes up with a "brilliant" food idea based on what he's been watching on TV. 
He was very insistent that i bake Gary Meaghan's Quiche Lorraine after they cooked it on Masterchef.  
Had to go and buy a dish to do it in but even that didn't stop him insisting on it. 


It probably would have failed in the presentation stakes but it was certainly great in the eating stakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment