Tuesday 30 October 2012

Late July and August photos

 Well here I am again catching up for my tardiness on posting photos.

This one was taken in June when we visited Steve after I had my hand done.

I wasn't too happy having a half cast on it for a couple of weeks.

Steve was at Tallangatta hospital till I could look after him again so we went out whenever we could to visit.









This photo of Chris (who came to look after me) and I was taken the day we took time out and went to the beauty parlour for the day. 

Had a great time .

This is the before photo. 

We didn't take an after photo we were too busy looking beautiful. Lol.








Back out at Tallangatta visiting Steve  I took this photo in the dining room where we spent most of our time ... it had a lovely outlook onto the water.

As usual Steve was enjoying a coffee.





Not the best photo of Steve and Chris but was all I got.


 


This photo was taken in Mid August when we went to the church to see Tyson and Shelley get married.

It was a beautiful wedding but a freezing cold day.

We waited till we got home and got Bec to take this photo of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment